Sunday, January 17, 2010

Surprise!

Hehe.. I had an idea to celebrate my sister's coming birthday.

Oh well, since she came to singapore, we don't really have a proper celebration with her on her birthday. This time, since I am here too, my parents asked me to buy her a cake and have a simple celebration with her.

The surprise cannot be successful without the help of my brother in law. Well, I text to him in the midnight and told him about this plan. Lol.. :)

It turns out to be a success eventually. It was not really a proper plan but it was a good one! It was so funny that I went to their house without knowing that they were not home. I went down to the ground floor and tried to call her to "locate" her. It was so dramatic that she went up using another lift after I came down. Lol.. then, my brother in law called me and asked where was I. Later, we get into the lift and reached the "destination". There, my brother in law noticed that the house key was left in the car. Oh well.. again, it's like the storyline in HK drama that we normally watch. He pressed the door bell and I hide at a corner. When she opened the door, my brother in law said someone has come and...
"surprise!", I shouted.

hehe.. It was really a nice one! From that, I realised that sometime things will go on well and smoothly without our expectation or any early plans. Perhaps, when we are having any plan or idea, we don't plan every single details carefully. Leave some space; leave some flexibility for it to go on by itself and perhaps we'll be satisfied with the end result. And this may be another "surprise" that we have never expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment