Sunday, October 10, 2010

I need to SPILL...

I have to say that I never once feel so in my life. It's my first time! I really have had enough! I need to give up!!! Yes, i am giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It causes me to have sleepless nights, restless days, saturated brain, pimple growing, etc.. What's even worse is that my menstruation goes really wrong since the semester commenced!

This is the sign of being stressed, right?

I seriously have no idea how to remember every single details provided in the notes. Not to say memorizing them, but being able to give one or two examples when it comes to answering questions in exam. There're like n processes in the notes that I need to take note of. How on earth am I going to remember one example for each process/ cycle? The worse part is each process is specific! (e.g. Initiation of transcription requires a specific transcription factor). Tonnes of abbreviation! How to remember???????

Feeling more and more stressed when I have been reading and revising but it ends up nothing goes into my brain. :(

Never feel so demotivating before!

2 comments:

  1. hey...KIT YEE !!!!
    go out to refresh urself 1st la...
    dun b too stressed out urself!!!
    always think of the positive site k?
    i believe in u...
    support u all the time!!
    hv a deep breathe~~~~yea!!
    +u +U +U !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Huh.. the nightmare is over. Just had that paper today and surprisingly the questions weren't too difficult. Yes, I should be more optimistic. Thanks dear for supporting!! :)

    ReplyDelete