Monday, May 03, 2010

HATE double standard!

It's still considered the exam period as I have one paper left.

What drives me to study so hard for the upcoming paper would be the fact that, the day to return home is getting closer and closer. I have decided to return on the 8th May 2010.

There are so many bus services/ companies around but I chose Aeroline to travel instead. The primary reason is because alighting at the Mines would be nearer to my home. Ok, so i tried to book a ticket online. However, I noticed something with regard to the payment mode, as it only shows credit card and I don't have one. Without further hesitation, I called to ask them if they could accept debit card as well, but the number that is provided was not contactable at all. So, I wrote them an email regarding this matter. I urgently need to know as I need to plan to go there personally to purchase the bus ticket, if debit card was not accepted for online transaction.

Well, the following is my complaint to the company which illustrates what has happened. I seriously hate double standard, and no doubt, I have just called to scold them. Yes, I know it's kind of rude but it really drives me crazy! Nothing could stop me from going home! Ha, also, i learn the "scolding skills" from the customers that I have attended when I was working as a call center operator.

"Hi,

I understand that it may take some time to reply the customers' emails. Since it was quite urgent for me to find out the answer, I made calls to the so-called call center several times in a day. It was a total disappointment that the call center (
+65 6258 8800) was not contactable at all. I started to wonder if the number is still valid.

Well, I called to another number (i.e. +65 6341 9338) this morning. I was pissed off by how the person attended my call. I asked the same question and guess what I got from her? "You try". What a "good" answer as I personally feel that customer service were to help customers by providing proper guidance but not an uncertain one.

Next, I have tried and found out that it actually works and have got my confirmation page printed. However, I just got this email from you that only credit card is accepted thus far, for online transaction. I am not used to online payment matters and I was totally in doubt.

Again, I called to this number (
+65 6341 9338) and to verify if the booking that I have made earlier is still valid. And the staff who picked up the call said yes. So, I am curious to know how could an established company like you could have double standards regarding the same matter. It causes customers to feel unsecured and doubtful with two standards that are actually opposing one another.

I seriously hope that my travel would not be affected because this. I kindly hope that the company would look into this matter and would no longer provide us, the customers, with 2 standards.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours truly,
Lee"

Maybe it is just a small matter to you. But I would just want to freely express myself as I think this is something that they need to improve.

Till then, continue mugging.........

No comments:

Post a Comment