Thursday, July 09, 2009

New direction in life >>

From the moment we got our UPU results, I knew that our new journey has started as everyone is heading to different directions. There we go to another new stage in life. Well, getting biology @ UPM. It was not really what I was hoping for even though it was in my list of choices. After considering for few days, I have made a decision that i would have to leave the offer and go for NUS! Singapore, a place which i will be for at least seven years. I really hope that this decision i have made is not wrong and praying hard for the best!
My sister who is doing her diploma in nursing at UM has told us how torturing it was during the one week orientation. All of a sudden, i felt that the decision of giving away the local uni offer is right. But if we view it from another point of view, the so-called 'torturing orientation' may be an 'early preparation' for the freshmen as they have to be well prepared to face all sorts of challenges including failure, difficulties, etc in their uni life. Somehow it's a good process for them to really grow up.
Uni life is going to start real soon. It's an excitement but at the same time there are worries. The next destiation would be a totally new environment for me. Everything is a new beginning. All I hope is everything goes well and being able to graduate! haha.. kind of pessimistic..
Just wanna wish everyone best of luck and enjoy uni life!

No comments:

Post a Comment